Sunday, June 24, 2012

Multi-Purpose Woodworking System for Home-Improvement Can Save Thousands

Multi-Purpose Woodworking System for Home-Improvement Can Save Thousands


The Shopsmith Mark V is an incredible machine; it has the five most needed woodworking tools in one compact system.A Table Saw, a Lathe, a Drill Press, a Disc Sander and a Horizontal Drilling Machine.If you are planning costly home-improvements and would like to save money by doing it yourself I would highly recommend this unique and versatile tool.I have used it to make many home-improvements over the years including custom kitchen cabinets and decorative molding.I have also used it to build a 200 square foot deck with beautiful spindles and railing that I turned on the Lathe.I bought my Shopsmith in 1995 and it has never let me down, I have made furniture and even a complete dining room set and not to mention many other pieces of furniture for my bedroom including a low-boy dresser and sofa table.Take a look at a couple of my projects below.Another thing that I love about my Shopsmith is that it only takes up about as much space as a bicycle in my garage.If I wanted to do the same operations on my Shopsmith with other stand-alone tools I would need my entire two car garage to accommodate them.The tool is made in the United States and is of top quality, mine is already 12 years old and still is solid as a rock, I've only had it apart once to clean some sawdust and oil it.I have dealt with their customer service several times when buying accessories for my machine (which there are thousands available) and they are very pleasant and helpful, they will even call you after you purchase one of them and walk you through how to un-pack and assemble it which only takes about 10 minutes.Once again I would highly suggest that you at least take a look at this machine if you are interested in saving money on home-improvements.You can see the Shopsmith Tool in action here at their website by requesting a DVD.My recently finished low-boy and sofa table made on the Shopsmith.

Multi-Purpose Woodworking System for Home-Improvement Can Save Thousands



No comments:

Post a Comment